From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rester, Juli
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 2:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Extension Paraprofessional Positions

Hello,

Hope everyone is having a good Friday!  Can you share with me the average salary for your positions in Extension that provide program delivery and are considered paraprofessionals.

Thanks in advance.

Juli Rester

Juli Rester, CCP, PHR
Sr. Human Resources Generalist | Department of Human Resources Management |
Mississippi State University | Go Dawgs!
Location:  225 McArthur Hall | Mailing:  Box 9603 | Miss. State, MS  39762 |
Direct:  662.325.1831 | Fax:  662.325.8395