Dear STC-ETC Colleagues and Friends,

We hope you can attend this wonderful celebration of student talent at the Blakely banquet.

The event is Wednesday, May 9, 5:30 to 8:00 pm, open to all members and guests for $25.00 per person.

The site is The Lighthouse, 6800 Baum Drive, Knoxville, TN 37919; phone: (865) 247-6072 [log in to unmask].

We hope to see you there to meet our winners, hear them say a few words about their documents, and celebrate this contribution to their academic and professional advancement.

Please confirm your attendance if you have not already done so (and thanks to everyone who did! You knew I had omitted that RSVP.)

Warm best wishes,

Mary

Mary Ryba Knepper, Ryba Associates, Inc.
"Supporting human performance by promoting excellence in technical, scientific, and professional communication”
708.738.8178 cell