From: Raposo, Paulo
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 4:04 PM
To: GeogGrads; GeogFaculty
Cc: Camponovo, Michael; McKinney, Nathan Lamar (Nathan McKinney); Hinten, Melissa Talley
Subject: Doyle visit & Hammond Lecture

Hi All,

Martin Doyle joins us this week as our Hammond Speaker, Thursday. We want to make him feel welcome, so, three things, please:

1) Come to the talk, flier attached.

2) Faculty or Grads, come speak with Martin 1 on 1, and/or come to dinner with us Thursday night - see the attached schedule for the highlighted lines, and email me to claim a spot. I got very few responses from y'all when I sent out a Doodle poll earlier, and we don't want to leave Martin hanging.

3) Grads, come for pizza (veggie and meat options) and/or coffee on Thursday (see schedule).

Cheers,