Geographers,
Please see below for an internship position with Knox County Solid Waste.

Thanks to Nick for forwarding this on.

MC

From: "Karrick, Nick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 11:08 AM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Knox County Intern Position

Hi Mike,

We talked about an upcoming opening with Knox County's Solid Waste Department as a program assistant/intern. The position is now officially open.

 I've held this position for about eight months, and I have absolutely loved it. The people I have worked with and the experience with how a local government operates has been indispensable. While it isn't GIS heavy, do you mind sending the word out to Club Geography? They are looking for someone with interest in sustainability, then environment, and/or geography to fill the position.

I've attached the job description below, and anyone interested should contact Tom Salter, the Solid Waste Director for Knox County, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best,
Nick Karrick