Dear undergrads,

This coming Fall, I will offer GEOG 510 Geographic Software Design,
which will focus on Web GIS. This course has no prerequisite, and we
will start from the very basics of HTML, CSS, and Javascript. We will
then move on to using the APIs of Google Maps and an open source API
Leaflet for creating web-based 2D maps. Finally, we will learn Cesium
APIs to create web-based 3D maps and virtual globes. *At the end of this
course, you will be able to build a personal website and embed a map in
it to tell your story.*

While this is a 500-level course, it is also open to undergrads. Please
feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Yingjie

--
Yingjie Hu