Hello, communicators!

Thank you to everyone who came out for the roundtable today on email. We had a good discussion that I think we will all be stewing on for a while.

I wanted to ask from our group: How are you building in time to look at the data available to you? How does that data inform what you do next?

For the last year, C&M has compiled quarterly impact reports to help us demonstrate the scope of our work and its impact. It’s really important to all of us in CampComm as we discuss what communication means to our units (and beg for more resources) that we arm ourselves with data.

Take a look and see if there’s an idea here for you to use: https://communications.utk.edu/impact-report-archive/

Also, please check your communicators directory entry to see that it is current or add yours: https://communications.utk.edu/directory/

Thanks again!

Karen Dunlap