Just a reminder that the Campus Communicators Roundtable covering email issues is at 3 p.m. Thursday, April 12, in the C&M TV Studio in the Communications Building.

https://calendar.utk.edu/event/campus_communicators_roundtable_everything_email#.Ws5DTC-ZOV4

When you come into the Communications Building atrium off Circle Park (third floor), take the elevator to the first floor. Turn right and walk toward the doors that exit to the parking lot. On your left, you will see a glass partition that says “Classrooms A, B and C and TV Studio.” The studio is through those doors and on the left just past the second set of glass doors.

Our staff will be in a meeting in the studio from 2-2:45. If the door to the studio is closed, please wait in the seating area for us to finish.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Karen Dunlap

Media and Internal Relations

Office of Communications and Marketing

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html