Good morning Campus Communicators,

I wanted to pass along the below message and attachments from Gina Martin in our alumni office. I Heart UT Week<http://alumni.utk.edu/s/1341/alumni/interior_alumni.aspx?sid=1341&gid=2&pgid=7963> is April 23-27 and there are many ways for the entire campus community to be involved! Please help us promote this wonderful week of activity.

Thank you!
Jessy Lawrence

------
The Student Alumni Associates are excited to host the 5th Annual I Heart UT Week April 23-27.  I Heart UT Week showcases the many reasons it’s great to be a Tennessee Vol, while educating campus about the importance of volunteerism and philanthropy. Events promoting stewardship, philanthropy, and school spirit will be hosted throughout the week, including I Heart UT Day of Service, Thanks for Tanks, Props to Profs, Philanthro-PARTY, Last Day Lunch, and many more. Feel free to check out the schedule for the week at http://alumni.utk.edu/utweek.

We need your help promoting this event campus-wide. Below is a quick blurb to use in any college, departmental, or organizational newsletters you may oversee. Additionally, attached you will find the I Heart UT logo and some images from last year’s event. Follow the Office of Alumni Affairs social media (@tennalum on Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/tennalum/> and Twitter<https://twitter.com/tennalum>) throughout the week for updates and ways to engage alumni throughout the week.

I Heart UT Week
Show your UT pride and celebrate I Heart UT Week with the Student Alumni Associates April 23-27. I Heart UT Week showcases the many reasons it’s great to be a Tennessee Vol, while educating campus about the importance of volunteerism and philanthropy.

Events promoting stewardship, philanthropy, and school spirit will be hosted throughout the week, including I Heart UT Day of Service, Thanks for Tanks, Props to Profs, Philanthro-PARTY, Last Day Lunch, and many more. Check out the schedule for the week at http://alumni.utk.edu/utweek.

Thank you for your assistance promoting this week! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Go Vols,
Gina

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://alumni.utk.edu/s/1341/alumni/interior_alumni.aspx?gid=2&pgid=7718>

GINA MARTIN
Director for the Center of
Student Alumni Programs

Tyson Alumni House
1609 Melrose Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-6507

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://www.facebook.com/tnalumni/> [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://twitter.com/tennalum>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.instagram.com/tennalum/>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=19442&trk=edu-cp-title>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://journey.utk.edu/>