Dear Students, I like to take the opportunity to share recent news about our program students’ achievements with you all:

·         Laura R. Bryant has received the 2018 Employee of the Year Award, Division of Student Life, University of Tennessee Knoxville.

·         Alan Bailey has successfully passed his comps and is ready to proceed to the next step in his doctoral study!

Please join me to congratulate them!!!

Happen ending Spring Semester to you all.

Have a great day!
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Dr. Qi Sun
Program Coordinator
Associate Professor
Co-Editor, Adult Education Quarterly (AEQ) (SSCI) Http://aeq.sagepub.com/<http://aeq.sagepub.com/>
Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling
College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
519 Bailey Education Complex