From: Run to Home Base <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 27, 2018 at 10:22:35 PM EDT
To: <
Subject: Register for FREE Baseball Tickets at Fenway in April

http://www.runtohomebase.org/Content/Images/Email/header.jpg

https://trustedpartner.cachefly.net/images/library/RacePartnerRedSoxRunTHB2016/2018/032018%20Army%20Navy%20Game%20V2.png

The Run to Home Base presented by New Balance is less than 5 months away, but we have a deal that will get you to Fenway in April.

Register for the 9K run or 5K run/walk by Opening Day - April 5th and receive (2) free tickets to the Army vs. Navy baseball game on Friday, April 20th at Fenway.

Register as an All-Star runner or walker by April 5th and receive (4) free tickets to the Army vs. Navy baseball game.

Stop running away from these once-in-a-lifetime incentives and sign up to support our Veterans, Service Members and their Families TODAY!

Who will you run for?

REGISTER

Their Mission Is Complete. Ours Has Just Begun.

Home Base, a Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital Program

http://www.runtohomebase.org/Content/Images/Email/footer.jpg

http://www.runtohomebase.org/Content/Images/Email/rplogo-wht.png

This message was sent to [log in to unmask]
If you no longer wish to receive these messages,
unsubscribe. http://www.runtohomebase.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=emailsignup.count&cd=F37177AD849288526E54EA7A633D7997131A3FF2E4E254DD062974EBF77F56F5DAF67D6D2E2B1E16AE17B5D199E5DDE0