The 14th Annual Memphis Area Circulation Conference

is having an open call for presentations  until April 13th, 2017. We are looking for programs on any topic related to circulation or public services. This years theme is "Giving Professional Service to an Ever Changing Population, programs on the theme are appreciated but we welcome all program ideas.

Fill out this form if you are interested

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gvn0T48ZehlmV7aYSnprk7id7snjc5JSuEsEDRBv8S4>

The conference will be held on Friday, June 15, 2018 at the Ned R. McWherter Library on the University of Memphis campus <http://www.memphis.edu/libraries/about/index.php>,

Along with fame and glory (at least on our website and in the conference committee’s hearts and minds), presenters get their $40 registration fee waived!

Inline image 3