The 14th Annual Memphis Area Circulation Conference
<https://sites.google.com/site/circulationconference/>
is having an *open call for presentations  until April 13th, 2017*. We
are looking for programs on any topic related to circulation or
public services. This years theme is "Giving Professional Service to an
Ever Changing Population, programs on the theme are appreciated but we
welcome all program ideas.

*Fill out this form if you are interested*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIY1EssscbAj3gKfFH1OP_sYfGY8EanAB7aYSMNC2LM2DtVQ/viewform>
.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gvn0T48ZehlmV7aYSnprk7id7snjc
5JSuEsEDRBv8S4>

The conference will be held on* Friday, June 15, 2018* at the Ned R.
McWherter Library on the University of Memphis campus
<*http://www.memphis.edu/libraries/about/index.php
<http://www.memphis.edu/libraries/about/index.php>*>,

Along with fame and glory (at least on our website and in the conference
committee’s hearts and minds), presenters get their $40 registration fee
waived!

[image: Inline image 3]