We are still in need of donations for TLA’s Silent Auction at the annual Conference April 4-6, so anything you or your library could donate would be greatly appreciated!

From the TLA Scholarship Committee…

The silent auction at each Tennessee Library Association annual conference is one of the Scholarship Committee’s biggest fundraisers.  Please consider donating an item for the auction (such as a craft or theme basket) or bidding on an item.  It is a lot of fun!  Some of our past theme baskets include a “TLA President’s Basket,” a “You Deserve a ME Day:  With a Good Book, a Glass of Wine, and Chocolate!,” and a “Sundae Afternoon.”

If you would like to donate to the auction, or if you have questions, please submit the attached donation form to Michael Hale at [log in to unmask]. We are looking forward to seeing y’all in Memphis!

Michael Hale
Assistant Director
White County Public Library
11 North Church Street