This is a really great thing to do, because you get to see many friends! Sadly, I won't be able to do it this year, as am only attending one day, and, since am bringing a van-load of performers, I won't be available to work the desk!

I encourage people to volunteer, however!

Ruth

Ruth Hemphill, Outreach Librarian
Tennessee Library for the Blind & Physically Handicapped
Tennessee State Library & Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 Seventh Avenue North
Nashville TN  37243
Phone:  (615) 741-3917 or (800) 342-3308, toll-free
Fax:  (615) 532-8856
Website:  http://sos.tn.gov/tsla/lbph

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. 10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject this act.

"The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment." --Tre Hargett, Secretary of State

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>

I have often thought that nothing would do more extensive good at small expense than the establishment of a small circulating library in every county to consist of a few well-chosen books, to be lent to the people of the county under such regulations as would secure their safe return in due time."
Thomas Jefferson