Good morning!

Reminder - the deadline for Form 471 for Funding Year 2018 (Fiscal Year 2018-2019) is next Thursday, March 22nd.  Form 471 is the second form in the annual cycle.

Form 471 is the form that you will specify your vendors, your pricing, and upload any contracts that you went out to bid for.  Please keep in mind that the phone discount has been reduced so only those that typically receive a 90% discount will receive 10% for telecommunications.   All others have  been phased out of any discount for telecommunications.

I typically recommend using your highest bill to determine your annual cost for your services, but since most Internet access costs do not fluctuate from month to month, just using a recent bill should work just fine.  I still recommend using a bill in case you need to justify where your pricing originated from.  I'd also recommend keeping  a copy of that bill with your e-rate files so you have easy access to it.

This form is in the EPC portal, so you'll need your login e-mail and password.

EPC portal: https://portal.usac.org/suite/
Form 471 video series: https://www.usac.org/sl/about/outreach/fcc-form-471-video-series.aspx
Form 471 user guides: https://www.usac.org/sl/applicants/step03/form-471.aspx

Happy filing!

Jennifer

Jennifer Cowan-Henderson
Director of Planning and Development
State E-rate Coordinator for Public Libraries

Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
p 615-741-1923
f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>