All,
To be a little more frugal with the budget, this year, we are only printing
informational handouts for the legislators. I have attached them in this
email for you to read and print out if you choose. You are also encouraged
to familiarize yourself with the contents of the legislator bags. (AND
BRING YOUR OWN LIBRARY LITERATURE TO ADD TO IT!) Remember, in each bag,
there will be a "library tour" invitation. You will need to write in your
library's name and contact info on it before giving it to the legislator.

Thanks so much! I look forward to seeing you all next Wednesday!

Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS

Legislative Monitor, Tennessee Library Association

(931) 619-7863