Dear IS PhD students,

I am pleased to announce the creation of a new award to support graduate student research during the summer, the SIS Student Summer Research Assistantship Award.

The purpose of this award is to provide support to one graduate student to conduct research in collaboration with a faculty member during the summer months (May, June and July).  The attached CFP provides more information about eligibility and submission instructions.  Proposals are due by the end of the business day (5pm) Friday, April 6th.

Let me know if you have questions, and enjoy what is left of your spring break.

Cheers,

Diane

---
Diane Kelly, Professor and Director
School of Information Sciences
College of Communication and Information
University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park Dr., Suite 451
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Telephone: 865-974-5882