Alumni Reception @ TLA

[Memphis]

When:

Thursday, April 5, 2018
5:00 - 6:30 p.m.

Where:

Lobby Bar, Hilton Memphis, 939 Ridge Lake Blvd. Memphis, TN, 901-684-6664

What:

Casual social reception with hors d’oeuvres and cash bar

Who:

UT SIS Alumni, Faculty, Students and Friends*

*Non-alumni can stop by the UT SIS exhibit booth to pick up an invitation for admittance to the reception. We would love for you to join us!

RSVP

Let us know if you will attend by replying to Donna Silvey at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. You can also stop by our conference booth in Memphis the day before to let us know you will attend.

School of Information Sciences
University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park Dr. Suite 451
Knoxville, TN 37996