hi Matt, thanks, voted and forwarded the mail to EFSA (https://www.efsa.europa.eu/) that are working on Bsal ;-)

J. Rijks
Dutch Wildlife Health Centre (DWHC)
www.dwhc.nl

From: Global Ranavirus Consortium [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Gray, Matt [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 March 2018 2:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Bsal Rap

Hello Amphibian Scientists/Biologists:

Most of you have heard about Bsal (Batrachochytrium salamandrivorans).  Thought I’d share a fun rap video that some of our students in the UT Center for Wildlife Health put together on this pathogen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOKOR0vL8lM

They created it as part of a 3-min video UT competition to highlight student research.  If you like it, you can vote here (it is video 2).

https://ugresearch.utk.edu/research-week/3-minutes-to-win-it-research-challenge/2018-3-minutes-to-win-it-video-submissions/ (deadline for voting is Fri, 2 April).

Please feel free to post and distribute.  Possibly an alternative way to make the public aware of this recently discovered, emerging pathogen.

All the Best, Matt

Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D., Professor

Co-chair, PARC National Disease Task Team

Chair, Research Working Group of the North American Bsal Task Force
Past Director, Global Ranavirus Consortium
Associate Director, UTIA Center for Wildlife Health

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture (UTIA)
274 Ellington
 Plant Sciences Building

Knoxville, TN 37996-4563

865.974.2740 [ofc]                [log in to unmask]
865.974.4714 [fax]
https://ag.tennessee.edu/fwf/Pages/FacultyStaff.aspx

For more information about Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries at UTK,
Please visit
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/ or call 865.974.7126