Dear Sir or Madam,

Good morning. Alpine Land Information Services is currently seeking qualified Forest Technicians for our Forest Inventory Department. We would like to extend this employment opportunity to all current students and alumni. This position is a great opportunity for individuals interested in industrial forest management.  We are currently expanding our inventory team and are looking for the right people to advance at Alpine.

Over the last 25 years, Alpine Land Information Services have been at the forefront of forest inventory management. Located in Redding, California, we serve a vast industrial forest landscape throughout Northern California. Specializing in providing turnkey solutions for the management of our clients’ data. We employ a wide array of professional and non-professional expertise whether it is developing data collection protocols, system server application software or just trying to find the most cost-effective way to access a remote piece of ground, we are fully engaged.  We strive to provide our employees with the best and most modern equipment, including custom support software and the latest in forest mensuration technology. Training and education through hands-on experience is a way of life at Alpine.

I would like the opportunity to speak with you. Please feel free to call anytime.

Thank you,

Christopher C Johnson

Field Manager

(530)222-8100