Dear Geography Students:

Two research assistant positions are available through my collaboration with the Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

Position 1:

If you are interested in working as a research assistant on GIS with transportation data at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, please drop me an email with a one-page resume.  You need to feel comfortable working with data and producing maps/visualization using GIS software.  No advanced programming experience is needed.  Both undergraduate and graduate students are welcome.

Position 2:

If you are interested in working as a research assistant on developing GIS applications for transportation data analysis and visualization at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, please drop me an email with a one-page resume.  GIS programming experience (e.g., JavaScript programming with open source GIS software) is expected.  Both undergraduate and graduate students are welcome.

Best regards,

Shih-Lung

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif

Shih-Lung Shaw
Alvin and Sally Beaman Professor and Arts and Sciences Excellence Professor

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Department of Geography

(865) 9746036
http://geography.utk.edu/about-us/faculty/dr-shih-lung-shaw/