Greetings fellow students!

I hope you are all preparing for a great Spring Break! Before that glorious week rolls around, we will need to take care of some business first. We will be having our March meeting next Wednesday, March 7, at 3 PM in Burchfiel 301. It shouldn’t be a very long meeting, but we hope that you can make it. We will be going over some new changes regarding the club and it’s future direction, and would value any input.

We hope to see you there!

Logan Gross

(615) 720-6970

The University of Tennessee-Knoxville (Undergraduate-Senior)