Geo Grads and Club Geography Members,
Several faculty and staff are going to be set up next week, Tuesday March 6, for the Explore CAS event at Hodges Library between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.

  *   If you have a friend or classmate that you think would be interested in geography, please encourage that person to stop by for a visit. Better yet, bring them over yourself and introduce them.
  *   We will have the AR Sandbox and SimTable on display. If any of you are free between 9:00 and 9:20 that morning to help me move equipment to the library or between 3:30 and 3:45 to help move equipment back to BGB I would appreciate the help. Drop me an email so I know to expect you.

Thanks,

Michael Camponovo, CFM
GIS Outreach Coordinator
Geography Department