All - See below for a job announcement from one of our grads. Sounds like there may be some internship opportunities coming up as well.

MC

Begin forwarded message:

From: Preston Stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 5, 2018 at 4:09:33 PM EST
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Geospatial Analyst Position:  Atlantic - Alcoa, TN

Hi Michael,

I wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Preston Stokes and I am the Branch Manager of Atlantic located in Alcoa, TN.  I am also an 2014 graduate of Tennessee Geography’s program.  Atlantic is a small geospatial firm that focuses on making geospatial products.  This can be anything from Digital Elevation Models to Ortho photography.  I believe this would be an great opportunity for someone that just graduated to gain experience and get in on the ground floor of a growing company.   We specifically for this position are looking for entry-level candidates so it is not necessary to have every skill listed in the job description.  I also wanted to let you know that we plan on offering internships in the future.  I will be in touch as soon as I gather more details on this.  If you don’t mind, could you please spread the word concerning potential internships and future employment opportunities.  We will most likely also be hiring in the May to June time frame this year so if there are any graduates looking for a position then they can feel free to send me their resume.  For information about the company, please visit our website:   www.atlantic.tech.

Thanks!

Preston Stokes

Branch Manager

Atlantic

2223 Drake Avenue SW, Suite 200, Huntsville, AL 35805

P: 256.971.9991  |  F: 256.971.1154