See below for a paid internship in Nashville.

MC

From: "Tieche, Taylor Elizabeth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, March 30, 2018 at 12:14 PM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Intern Wanted

Hey Michael,

I was wondering if you could pass this along to the GIS list serve for any students interested in a summer internship in Nashville. I work at Collier Engineering in Nashville and we are looking for a summer intern to help us with some GIS work. I can’t say enough good things about this company, it’s an awesome place to work. This is a paid opportunity that will provide valuable GIS work experience and I would love for a UT student to be able to take advantage of it. Here’s the link to the job posting:

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Collier-Engineering-Co.-Inc/jobs/GIS-Analyst-Intern-32c2b72281e1c175?q=GIS+Analyst&vjs=3

If you or any other students have questions please let me know!

Thanks,

Taylor Tieche
Collier Engineering Co
Brentwood, TN