Hi all,

As you may know, HR has been going through a review of all job families at UT. Phase 2 of this process includes the communications and marketing job families.

HR has finally opened up a feedback form for anyone who may want to provide input/advocate for the important role communicators serve at UT. Here’s the link to review the three tiers of positions (as PDFs) and submit feedback:

https://hr.tennessee.edu/pay/compensation-project-2018/draft-job-families-for-review/#group2

There has been considerable discussion across campus over the past month or so regarding these C&M positions. I encourage everyone to take a look and give feedback—whether positive or negative—to HR if you feel so inclined. I don’t know how long the form will be available; it went up late last week.

Thanks,
Christie

Christie Kennedy

Director of Communications,