Dear Communicators,

Please publicize this grant opportunity in your college or department as you see fit. For your convenience, I’ve attached images sized for social media & included text with a link to the NSF I-Corps Spring Regional announcement below.

The NSF I-Corps Spring Regional is accepting applications now through March 29, 2018.

The  National Science Foundation (NSF) Innovation Corps (I-Corps) Spring Regional will be held at the University of Tennessee (UT) from April 5 – 19, 2018. This intensive two-week program is designed by I-Corps South to help individuals who are interested in commercializing their research. Participation in NSF I-Corps has been shown to increase the success rate in being awarded an SBIR grant.

Teams are invited to fill out an application, found at https://utrf.tennessee.edu/applications-open-nsf-innovation-corps-spring-regional-at-ut/ for the opportunity to participate in the Spring Regional. Potential applicants must be located in the Southeast. University-based teams are preferred, though not required. Instructors for the program include Shawn Carson, UT Haslam College of Business Lecturer and Dr. Maha Krishnamurthy, Vice President of the University of Tennessee Research Foundation.

Twitter: Interested in commercializing your research? Apply now for the NSF I-Corps Spring Regional cohort @UTRF @HaslamUT @ICorpsSOUTH https://utrf.tennessee.edu/applications-open-nsf-innovation-corps-spring-regional-at-ut/

Facebook:  Thinking about commercializing your research? Apply now for the NSF I-Corps Spring Regional cohort @utresearchfoundation @haslamcb @icorpssouth https://utrf.tennessee.edu/applications-open-nsf-innovation-corps-spring-regional-at-ut/

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch. Thanks in advance for your help!

Melissa

--

Melissa Dos Santos

Marketing Coordinator, UT Research Foundation

/Users/melissa/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_249235801

600 Henley Street, Suite 211

UT Conference Center

Knoxville, TN 37996-4122

(865)-974-1809