From: EPC All <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Cate, Beverly A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, March 2, 2018 at 3:36 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EPC-ALL] FW: Graduate Student Senate (GSS) Travel Fund Application Deadline - Summer Travel

Students,

Please see below. You should submit your GSS application online. But, you still need to print all pages, have your advisor sign, and bring to me or Bonnie Bull (522 BEC) along with your acceptance letter and abstract by Monday, March 26. I need time to process them in our office before sending to the dean’s office by their deadline of Monday, April 2.

NEW this year, you should submit your department/college travel request form online. Once submitted, it is routed directly to me. The link to the travel request form is: https://cehhs.utk.edu/for-staff/.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Beverly

University of Tennessee
College of Education, Health & Human Sciences
Educational Psychology & Counseling
515 Bailey Education Complex
1126 Volunteer Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37996-4135