Cindy

*Cindy A. Williams*
*Fish & Aquatic Conservation Program, AIS & FIS Program Coordinator*
*US Fish & Wildlife Service*
*1875 Century Blvd, 4th Floor*
*Atlanta, GA  30345*

404-679-4148-direct
404-679-4180- fax
404-345-4238 cell

*Working toward delivering the best science​**.  >}}}}}}}}(>       *

*"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts" - Eleanor Roosevelt*

*Don't let Perfection become the enemy of GOOD.  Paul Ryan*

"Power isn't control at all--power is strength, and giving that strength to
others. A leader isn't someone who forces others to make him stronger; a
leader is someone willing to give his strength to others that they may have
the strength to stand on their own."

*Above all, taking the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to
quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.    *>)))))))(>