Greetings Stephen,

Will you please send the ID number for conference. We will need this in order to move forward with prepayment.

Best regards,

Donna Holland

Personnel Coordinator

Cooperative Extension at N.C. A&T

N.C. Agricultural & Technical State University

P.O. Box 21928

Greensboro, NC 27411

Phone (336) 285-4655

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">