Dear Undergrads,

If you have not yet taken one of the 100 level GED classes (in Geography) and are interested in learning about the society, spaces and cultures of people in the different regions of the whole world in as little as 5 weeks, here is an option -- I am teaching Geog 101: Summer-1 class (World Regions), which will be held MTWRF -- 5 days a week, 75 minutes/lecture -- in our very own BGB 101 classroom.  See the attached flyer and feel free to distribute this among your friends/colleagues who may have interest in learning more about the world in 5 weeks.  Also, the textbook I will use for this class is FREE -- downloadable!!

Feel free to ask em any questions you have!

Thanks a lot and hope to see some of you in this class.

Madhuri

<http://geography.utk.edu/about-us/faculty/dr-madhuri-sharma/>

Madhuri Sharma
Associate Professor