FYI GIS related jobs in North Carolina.

From: Jordan Rhoton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 8:14 AM
To: Li, Yingkui <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Thank you/Job Opportunities

Dr. Li,

This is your former student Jordan Rhoton (graduated December 2016). I wanted to first say thank you for helping me to get my internship with the City of Kingsport, TN, squared away while I was still in school. I know how hard it can be to find a job that you enjoy using these geographic skills, it took me several months post graduation, so I wanted to possibly be of assistance for some fellow Vols. I work for a company called Geographic Technologies Group, where we do GIS consulting work for local governments across the country. We are based in Goldsboro, NC, (close to 40k people) around an hour SE of Raleigh and 90 minutes from the coast. The company is growing quickly and we are looking to hire more GIS Technicians. No matter if anyone has an interest in more human geography or planning (like myself) or more on the environmental side, it is a great place to grow in their geographic and GIS knowledge. If anyone is interested in learning more about the company or applying, have them visit geotg.com. Thanks, and Go Vols!

Jordan Rhoton