****ENROLLMENT FORM AND FEE DEFERMENT****

Remember the payment deadline is January 8th at 4:30 pm. The BURSAR will drop your schedule on Monday, January 8th if you have not made a payment, made financial arrangements with the bursar, OR have the veterans deferment placed on your account.

You can check for the deferment by logging into myutk, click view/pay fees and if you have a balance it will show “spring 2018 veterans deferment plan”. The balance is due by the last day of classes (April 26th) regardless of whether or not VA has made payments on your account.

The enrollment form must be turned in each semester to receive VA benefits and receive the deferment plan. If we have processed your enrollment you should have a confirmation email from VA ONCE.

If you have questions or do not see the deferment please email us at [log in to unmask]

*****SCHOOL SUPPLIES*****

We received a large donation of school supplies here in the VRC (3 ring binders, paper, notebooks, pens, pencils, insulated lunch bags, planners, etc) Please come and take whatever you need FREE……..while it lasts.

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif[log in to unmask]">

Jayetta M. Rogers
Veterans Resource Center Coordinator

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville