[log in to unmask]"> Naylor SAE TV

Can you believe next week is February?  I hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying hot drinks!

It’s time for the winter TLA newsletter.  Please send me any content you have for the TLA newsletter, big or small, with or without photos.  I welcome news, events, award nominee solicitations, brags, promotions and hires, appeals for volunteers, opinion columns, and all things library you have to contribute.

And be sure to send me things related to our annual conference as this is the last newsletter before the big event!

Please send all items by Valentine’s Day (Wednesday, February 14) so we can get it published at the end of February.

Thanks so much,

Sharon

Sharon Holderman

Coordinator of Public Services