As we are preparing our handout to give legislators on TLA’s March 14 Legislative Day in Nashville, we’d like to include your library’s Friends group on our 2018 membership Honor Roll.  Below is a list of renewed group members as of Jan 15.

We cordially invite your library’s Friends group to join FOTL.  Please copy and complete the Application on p.8 of the attachment and mail to Marjorie Haines or use our online form at https://tinyurl.com/FOTLMembershipForm to join.

Make checks payable to
Friends of Tennessee Libraries

Send to
FOTL Treasurer Marjorie Haines
P.O. Box 681493
Franklin, Tennessee  37068

Or
join and pay online:  https://tinyurl.com/FOTLMembershipForm

Thank you for your library’s service to your community and the state.  We hope you will join with us as we support Tennessee Libraries and local Friends of Library groups.

With best wishes for a new year of community service.
Looking forward to hearing from you  -  Don