Dear Friends and Good People  -

During October-December, the Friends of Tennessee Libraries had its annual membership campaign.  This is an important time since, except for occasional donations, FOTL relies entirely on membership dues to support its work.
Check out our activities from last year  http://tinyurl.com/FOTL2016-17AnnualReport.  As you will read, FOTL members share in receiving benefits and in giving aid and support to each other according to their needs and abilities, showing that the more we participate, the more we gain from our memberships in organizations.

Attached is a more detailed overview of our work.  Along with information about why FOTL exists, membership benefits and opportunities are outlined on p.3.  On pp.4-5 there are the names of the Friends groups on our 2017 Membership Honor Roll.