Small library folks! Want to tell the world about your cool things your
library is doing, but you can't leave because you're the only one (or two)
staffing the place? Good news!! Big Talk for Small Libraries 2018 is
looking for speakers - and it's all online! (and FREE)

http://nlcblogs.nebraska.gov/bigtalk/call-for-speakers/

This free one-day online conference is aimed at librarians from small
libraries; the smaller the better! We are looking for speakers from small
libraries or speakers who directly work with small libraries. Small
libraries of all types – public, academic, school, museum, special, etc. –
are encouraged to submit a proposal. We’re looking for seven 50-minute
presentations and five 10-minute “lightning round” presentations.

~Courtney F.