From the TLA Scholarship Committee…

The silent auction at each annual conference is one of the Scholarship Committee’s biggest fundraisers.  Please consider donating an item for the auction (such as a craft or theme basket) or bidding on an item.  It is a lot of fun!  Some of our past theme baskets include a “TLA President’s Basket,” a “You Deserve a ME Day:  With a Good Book, a Glass of Wine, and Chocolate!,” and a “Sundae Afternoon.”

If you would like to donate to the auction, or if you have questions, please submit the attached donation form to Michael Hale at [log in to unmask]. We are looking forward to seeing y’all in Memphis!

Michael Hale
Assistant Director
White County Public Library
11 North Church Street