Good afternoon,

We are looking for a Digital Projects Manager at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee.  Details about the position can be found using the link below. Thank you!

Digital Projects Manager

Rhodes College seeks a Digital Projects Manager to assist with faculty projects connected to the “Liberal Arts & Social Justice In the 21st Century” initiative and our ongoing partnership with the National Civil Rights Museum (NCRM). The Digital Projects Manager will provide expertise in the technologies and methods for faculty members and partner staff in supporting digital scholarship and innovative pedagogy. Specific aspects of this work could include support for digital collections, providing technical assistance, and coordinating activities between institutions. The position will contribute to joint professional development of Rhodes College and National Civil Rights Museum staff, and will work in close collaboration with Rhodes’s Digital Preservation and Scholarship program. The ideal candidate will work well with both colleagues and community partners and demonstrate an aptitude for being flexible and adaptable on a variety of projects. This is a part-time position.

Link to full posting: https://jobs.rhodes.edu/postings/2459

To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html