From: Bailey Smith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 3:03 PM
To: Graves, Christopher Austin <[log in to unmask]>; Willcox, Emma <[log in to unmask]>; D. Buehler <[log in to unmask]>; Muller, Lisa Irene <[log in to unmask]>; Fly, J Mark <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Seven Islands AmeriCorps Position

Greetings former professors/ life coaches!

Seven Islands State Birding Park has two 4-month AmeriCorps positions that will begin on March 1st, and I would love to extend the job opportunity to fellow UTK graduates. I have attached the job description.

I'm hoping that you might recommend some hardworking, independent-thinking graduates who would be a good fit for this position. Please feel free to share this job announcement and my contact information with any/ all grads.

I know that this job was a wonderful opportunity for me to jump-start my career right out of college, so hopefully it can do the same for recent grads!

Thank you always,

Bailey C. Smith
Seven Islands State Birding Park SR

[log in to unmask] : (865) 660-0282