From: Becky Bennett
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 9:46 AM
To: HQMAIL; All US field staff
Subject: All Call: RMEF Wildlife Leadership Award $3,000 scholarship application window is open until March 1!

Hi RMEF!

The application window for the RMEF 2018 Wildlife Leadership Award (WLA) scholarships is now open through March 1.

The WLA scholarship program was established in 1991 to "recognize, encourage and promote leadership among future wildlife management professionals." The scholarships are awarded to undergraduate wildlife students, and carry a $3,000 scholarship and one-year membership to RMEF.  All qualifications and application procedures are outlined in the attached application.  Please note that RMEF staff and family members ARE eligible to apply.

The application is available on RMEF’s website at this link:

http://www.rmef.org/Conservation/HuntingHeritagePrograms/ConservationAwardsScholarships/WildlifeLeadershipAwards.aspx

It’s also available on Elk Link at:

Headquarters > Lands & Conservation > Hunting Heritage & Conservation Outreach

In 2017 we received about 70 applications and awarded 13 scholarships, so it is well worth encouraging students to apply.  Please feel welcome to email me if you have any questions, and I’ll be happy to help.

Thank you!

Toni

[log in to unmask]" alt="RMEF Logo">

Toni O'Hara | Lands & Conservation Office Administrator
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
406-523-0264 phone | 406-523-4550 fax
 | www.rmef.org

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any copies of it and notify the sender by reply e-mail. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message or any attachments if you are not the intended recipient. The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its network.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html