The application deadline for Oklahoma Forestry Services internship program looms.  I have received several applications and hope you have students who are still considering applying.  The process couldn't be simpler.

If you would, please take a minute or two out of a class period to explain the importance of summer employment in preparing your students for potential career paths upon graduation.  A mention of our program would be greatly appreciated.

This year's announcement is attached.  Please pass it along to any students that would make good intern candidates.

Craig Marquardt, Area Forester

Oklahoma Forestry Services

PO Box 297, Wilburton, OK  74578

office 918.465.2056, cell 918.527.2764