Dear Colleagues,

Any member who runs for national office is a star. I have always found the voting process to be a choice between excellent and excellent, rarely between good and better.

However, I have known Ben Woelk for years. His work on behalf of the Rochester Chapter, the Spectrum Conference, and the Society has been consistent, tireless, and excellent.

May I urge you to consider him a strong candidate for Society VP. I took the following clip from his email: Ben Woelk, CISSP, CPTC; Candidate for Vice President, Society for Technical Communication (Voting between Feb 26 and March 9th)
Scholarship Committee Chair, Society for Technical Communication
Vice President and Spectrum Conference Co-Chair, Rochester Chapter, Society for Technical Communication

Author of Shockproofing Your Use of Social Media: Staying Safe Online, available on Amazon Kindle.

As a parting comment, our style workshop this past Saturday, Write Simply, was a great success. If you came, you can confirm. If you missed, we will see you next time. We developed a new tagline: "Saving the world one sentence at a time."

Best regards,

Mary

Mary Ryba Knepper, Ryba Associates, Inc.
"Supporting human performance by promoting excellence in technical, scientific, and professional communication”
708.738.8178 cell