From: STC [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Knepper
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 10:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Endorsement for Ben Woelk, VP, Society level

Dear Colleagues,

Any member who runs for national office is a star. I have always found the voting process to be a choice between excellent and excellent, rarely between good and better.

However, I have known Ben Woelk for years. His work on behalf of the Rochester Chapter, the Spectrum Conference, and the Society has been consistent, tireless, and excellent.

May I urge you to consider him a strong candidate for Society VP. I took the following clip from his email: Ben Woelk, CISSP, CPTC; Candidate for Vice President<https://www.stc.org/wiki/elections/2018-election-slate/ben-woelk/>, Society for Technical Communication (Voting between Feb 26 and March 9th)
Scholarship Committee Chair, Society for Technical Communication
Vice President and Spectrum Conference<http://stc-rochester.org/spectrum> Co-Chair, Rochester Chapter, Society for Technical Communication
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B45bhFW7CueDVFhoT2c1bTJoM1U&revid=0B45bhFW7CueDTStzU3pMRTZ2TUp3NTRwSmhIN1laL2RCZnNzPQ]
Author of Shockproofing Your Use of Social Media: Staying Safe Online<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OJMK4T2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00OJMK4T2&linkCode=as2&tag=infosecommun-20&linkId=2Q4UZYWENIEEKVYG>, available on Amazon Kindle.

As a parting comment, our style workshop this past Saturday, Write Simply, was a great success. If you came, you can confirm. If you missed, we will see you next time. We developed a new tagline: "Saving the world one sentence at a time."

Best regards,

Mary

Mary Ryba Knepper, Ryba Associates, Inc.
"Supporting human performance by promoting excellence in technical, scientific, and professional communication”
708.738.8178 cell

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of intended recipients. The information contained herein may include trade secrets, protected health or personal information, privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your system. Thank you for your cooperation