From: Albritton, Joshua <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:07 AM
To: Kalafsky, Ronald V; Horn, Sally P
Subject: 2018 GRSM Monitoring Internships

Hey Ron / Sally,
I hope you all are well, and that you had a good holiday. We're hiring again for our 2018 field crew. We'll be hiring five, 6-month positions. I've attached the announcement. If you wouldn't mind posting it, or forwarding it directly to anyone you think may have high interest.

We've been fortunate to have a UTK student with us the last 2 years

Thanks - Joshua

Joshua W. Albritton
Technician, NREMT
Great Smoky Mountains National Park