Hi students,

Joshua Albritton, alumnus of our department, just passed along word that his research/management group in Great Smoky Mountains National Park has received funding for a 3-month vegetation monitoring internship position.

Joshua commented that this one would work well for students who won't be graduating in May.

Here is text pasted from Joshua's email:

It is through Mosaics in Science and closes soon (Feb 4). Here is the direct link to apply:

http://www.mosaicsinscience.org/job/acoustical-technician/
[https://s0.wp.com/i/blank.jpg]<http://www.mosaicsinscience.org/job/acoustical-technician/>

Vegetation Monitoring Assistant – Mosaics In Science<http://www.mosaicsinscience.org/job/acoustical-technician/>
www.mosaicsinscience.org
The intern will work in the rich biodiversity of the Smoky Mountains, learning about a wide variety of scientific techniques used to map, measure, and monitor ...

Unfortunately the URL has 'acoustic-technician' in it, which is an error on their part. The position is vegetation monitoring working with our group on the same projects as the 6-month folks. A nice opportunity for a student.

Thanks for passing this along!

Joshua

Joshua W. Albritton
Technician, NREMT