UTFS Alert - we are in the process of making repairs to the main electrical switchgear at SERF.  This is anticipated to take another 3 hours.

We are trying to provide power to some freezers, etc. with portable generators.  This will be on a priority and availability basis.

Please be advised we are working as hard and fast as we safely can to restore power.  We have had some instances of people confronting our workers with inappropriate comments and language.  Please be patient as we work through this unexpected set of problems.

If you are having issues other than power, or have an emergency need for power, please call (865) 946-7777 and we will accommodate what we can.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse past event notifications, please see http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/oitevents.html

For information and support, please contact:

OIT HelpDesk (865) 974-9900