Dear GBP Members,

2018-2019 GBP Honor Society t-shirt design voting is open until Friday, Oct. 19th, at midnight.  It's easy and quick.

1.       Here is the link to voting for the 2018-2019 GBP Honor Society t-shirt design:  https://volink.utk.edu/submitter/form/start/230192

2.       You will see you voting box on the home screen.

3.       There are three t-shirt design options.

4.       You can click to the right of each option to view the t-shirt design.

5.       Vote for your choice by clicking the bubble to the left of the option you are voting for.

6.       One vote per member.

I encourage you to log into Volink to learn about our upcoming events, sign-up to volunteer, and get to know more about the GBP Honor Society.

1.       Log into your Volink account at:  https://volink.utk.edu.

2.       If this is the first time you have logged onto Volink, you will be asked to accepted your membership invitation to join Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society.  Please accept your membership invitation.

3.       Click on the Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society box and enjoy browsing around.

Thank you for investing the time in GBP Honor Society by voting for this year's t-shirt design.

Best,
Rita Gray
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society, Webmaster