Good Afternoon GBP!

This is a reminder that we will be having our second meeting this Friday September 21st in HSS room 207 at 5:30 pm. Please be reminded that you have to be in a committee by that date. You may choose a committee via the google doc provided below. Have a great rest of your day and please let me know if you have any questions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k2EJgUvkKAk6DIOz-hURpMTssoqIJ3qeQ_xe6girb7M/edit?usp=sharing

As a reminder, the point system is as follows:

Everyone needs to pick a committee to be on. We have four committees to choose from: Food and Social, Projects, Fundraising, and Professional Development.

Best regards,

Yasir A. Ghazi
President- Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society UTK chapter
President- American medical student Association UTK chapter

1471123541905_utartsci255x47.png