                                                       [cid:d3ef46c9-39fd-4a0b-a277-dc3e2b0f194b]
Welcome back GBP!

I hope you all had a strong start to your semester! We will be meeting this upcoming Friday September 7th! The meeting will be  at 5:30 pm, location TBA. We are excited to have everyone back and looking forward to a great semester! Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great rest of your week!

Best Regards,

Yasir A. Ghazi

President- Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society UTK chapter
President- American medical student Association UTK chapter

[1471123541905_utartsci255x47.png]